Rodan+Fields independent consultant Toni

by Our Tolland

Hi my name is Toni, I’m a mom, a nurse, a homemaker and now an independent consultant for Rodan+Fields!

Science has taught us that genetics are only responsible for 20% of how your skin will age. The other 80% is entirely up to you. Not loving your skin? I can help.

Hi my name is Toni, I'm a mom, a nurse, a homemaker and now an independent consultant for Rodan+Fields! It finally took being open and honest about my Alopecia Areata diagnosis and shaving my head on my own terms to finally put some of my own needs first. I am loving my results with Rodan + Fields and the confidence it has given me in other aspects of my life. I'm actually not scared to run to Big Y without make-up on. These uniquely effective skincare products are designed by 2 of the most respected dermatologists in the country. I believe that using R+F is as close as you can get to visiting a dermatologist... Without having to leave your home. I'd love to help transform your skin! We can start today! You can email me at t.moura@att.net or visit my site at https://tmoura.myrandf.com Our exclusive solutions tool is at the bottom right hand corner. Aging redefined, on your own terms.


Written by:

Our Tolland